Car special Loco-1 based on the Ural NEXT (with adaptations for movement on rails) is designed to carry cargo and processing equipment on roads and Railways, as well as use as a tractive vehicle during shunting work on the Railways enterprises.
Standard body – side platform (useful length of…mm 3660 4400). It is possible to replace on any chassis.
Equipped withautomatic transmission “ALLISON” 3000 series.
Loco locomobile-1 NPO “Vector” is an alternative to shunting diesel locomotives of medium and light classes, is a generic rail vehicle built on the basis of the heavy vehicle. The locomobile can be used not only as an effective shunting technique, but also as a professional work vehicle with the use of various attachments.
Applicability of portable engine Loco-1:
- Construction and maintenance of railway and tram ways different rut;
- Use as tractor: can pull up to 1,500 tons at a speed of 80 km/h;
- The carrying out of shunting works;
- Repair of contact networks;
- Freight large volumes;
- Assistance in disaster management;
- Transportation of repair crews, etc.
The advantages of steam engines before shunting locomotives:
- Cost efficiency and fast ROI: reduced operating costs by 50-80%;
- Versatility: for repairs does not require a special DEPOT;
- Efficiency: the solution of problems towing and maneuvering, independent of the condition and load of train paths and schedules by route to work and back not on the railway, and automotive.
- Versatility: the use of steam engines as truck, repair, diagnostic and linear rail vehicles.
- The possibility of using steam engines to clear paths of snow in winter and the surrounding areas, from branches of trees and shrubs in the summer.
- No restrictions to use: controlled by a regular driver and travels on public roads.
At the customer’s request, installation of additional equipment:
- Craniomandibular installation;
- Front automatic coupling device SA-3;
- Front blade;
- Front cleansing brush.
|Length, mm||8520 11900…|
|Weight parameters and load:|
|Curb weight, kg||9540 12340…|
|Full weight, kg||17300 20300…|
|on highways, km/h||90|
|– on the railroad, km/h, not more||30|
|Minimal radius of passable curves on the railroad, m||40|
|Greatest permissible trailer weight on the rail/road t||1000|
|Type:||diesel with turbocharger and air cooling YAMZ 536|
|-the number and arrangement of cylinders||6 inline|
|-a working volume, l||6,65|
|Maximum power, kW (HP)*||176,5 (240) … 229 (311,5)|
|Maximum torque, Nm (минֿ1)||900 (1300…1600) … 1226 (1300…1600)|
|Gearbox (make, type)||Automatic transmission Allison 3000 series|
|Tires||ID-304 y-4 12.00 R20|
|Equipment train speed||Front and rear rail bogies, front and rear automatic coupler type CA-3, brakes W/e speed|