Among construction equipment the model of Hyundai in Russia are among the most common. Their popularity is due to the high performance at a low cost of ownership. Wide range of manufactured equipment, including a model “mini” weight 1.6 tons and a Maxi weight of 120 tons, able to satisfy any buyer inquiries. Korean excavators are often found in the construction of houses, roads, and in places where works related to the movement of bulk materials or soil.
One of the most popular cars Hyundai excavator R520LC-9S. The model is a high-performance piece of equipment that combines easy handling and high capacity. Due to this, the hourly production on the transferred material reaches 339 m3.
The model is equipped with reliable Cummins engine QSM11-C with power of 353 HP and is paired with a high-performance hydraulic pump production Kawasaki, outstanding 760 l/min. Thanks to performance, reliability, low cost production cost is high plus the cost of the work. For example, the fuel consumption is 36.9 l/h actual flow is about 30 l/h.Compared with other similar machines the maintenance cost of this excavator is one of the most, which in turn in no way affects the reliability. Rock bucket capacity of 3.0 m3 handles confidently with materials at depths of 6.2 m, making the machine ideal for moving large volumes of materials.
Comfortable cabin, tested and certified as a protected cabin in accordance with standards ROPS and FOPS, feature a climate control system for radio and MP3 and meets all current ergonomic requirements. Adjustable armrests and individually configurable operator’s seat allows you to feel comfortable and safe in the workplace in a variety of environmental temperatures. The as controls available hydraulic joysticks, which allow the jeweler to work with the equipment of the excavator, weighing nearly 10,3 tIn combination with a low noise level, equal to only 72dB, all of the above contributes to the high efficiency during the whole working day.
Excavator has several features that distinguish it from other representatives of this class:
- Low cost of parts in comparison with other products of foreign production.
- Installed in the model from the electronics company Toshiba has the function of self-diagnosis.
- Easy operation and high efficiency.
- Power plant Hyundai provides a high performance, efficient functioning in any temperature conditions and corresponding to standards “Euro 2”.
- Kawasaki hydraulics in a compact size of the elements combines the high reliability and performance.
- A wide range of additional equipment.
- All modifications of the excavator are equipped with climate control maintains the desired temperature conditions in the workplace of the operator in the cab at all outside temperatures.
The excavator has a number of unique properties that ensure its relevance in various fields. So, the car is used:
- For extracting, unloading and loading of bulk, hard and soft materials.
- For digging of pits, trenches, ditches.
- For working with soil in building and construction.
- To perform various operations with rocks and frozen soil.
Specifications crawler excavator Hyundai R520LC-9S:
|Operating weight||52 4 t
|Engine||Cummins QSM11-C, inline, six-cylinder
|Rated power||353 HP at 1900 rpm
|Maximum digging depth (mm stick 2400)
|Maximum reach at ground level||10320 mm|
|Maximum height of discharge||10260 mm|
|Maximum digging force on the handle||291,3 kN|
|Maximum digging force on the bucket||286,4 ml kN|
Optionally you can set various additional options, contributing to enhanced reliability of the machine, and additional operator convenience. The excavator is equipped with a regular system of remote control and diagnostics Hi-mate to help operators and service personnel to access vital service and diagnostic information of the machine from any computer with Internet access. Hi-mate saves time and money for owners and dealers, facilitating preventive maintenance and reducing downtime of machines.
The excavator, as well as other models of Hyundai equipment, can be purchased at one of the 89 warehouses of the company “Technosonic”, located in different cities of Russia, or to get advice over the phone 8-800-700-600-9 at any time, 24 hours a day.