Based on the data of the online rental platform for tourists Airbnb agency Bloomberg compiled a rating of cities around the world, where it will be the most expensive to spend the night
For this, journalists compared the average price of housing per night.
- Miami, USA, – $ 205;
- Boston, USA, – $ 195;
- Reykjavik, Iceland, – $ 194;
- Tel Aviv, Israel, – 188 dollars;
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, – 185 dollars;
- Los Angeles, USA, – $ 180;
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and San Francisco, USA, – $ 178;
- Sydney, Australia, and Jerusalem, Israel, – 173 dollars.
It is noted that Miami and Boston are heading the list for the second year in a row.
Earlier, the agency published a rating of countries that allow foreigners to “buy” citizenship. A resident of another state can obtain the passport of these countries by investing in their economy.